Thursday, June 6, 2024

Action Figure #214: Marvel Legends Spider-man(Renew Your Vows)

  Spider-man this, Spider-man that... finally, he arrives.

 When I started my collection... well, at first I only had Kane. Then I got Ben, because I loved the Scarlet Spiders, and years came and went... until the Iron-Spider came out. Now I had the Spideys I liked... so I started getting more Spider-man variants. My dirty little secret is that I really don't like Peter's basic outfit all that much. But at some point my collection became a, well, a collection, so I had to get my hands on a basic Spider-man, and I might've gotten the best.
 Renew Your Vows Spider-man is a very special figure, because he debuted a new mold. One with toe articulation and a ball-jointed torso coupled with a hinge on the waist. Unlike Pizza Spidey, this guy is built strong and defined, he looks strong, and I really like this physique for Peter. The only issue you could argue about is the blue, as classic Spider-man is usually depicted with a much lighter tone of blue, but it's fine really.
 The articulation, well, it can do what Bucky cap can, but on a ball jointed torso, he also has toe articulation and butterfly joints on his shoulders. He has drop-down hips too, so he can hit a ton of poses.
 Renew Your Vows Spidey is not just a great Spider-man figure, but a great new buck too!
8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment