Friday, June 14, 2024

Action Figure #350: Marvel Legends Chasm

  My boy... look at how they massacred my boy...

 There's a saying out there... the one character Marvel hates more than Peter Parker... it's his clone, Ben Reilly. For whatever reason they decided to resurrect him, already a strike on my book... but they also decided to turn this heroic character into a murderer. And he goes by the name of Chasm now... Marvel sucks some times. Lately, a lot of the time.
 Built on the Sunfire Mold, this guy is a Sunfire Mold on purple and black and teal.... And I love it. Now, really, I hated this figure because he was based on an idea that I abhor, but then I had the figure in my hands and.... sweet Jesus, I never would've guessed how look a Spider-man figure could look in purple and black, but he looks glorious. And the teal energy effects? Only make him better.
 Using the Sunfire buck means that this guy has a ton of articulation. You can do most of the things a Spider can with this fig.
 Yeah.... I hate the character, but this figure is among my favorites. I love posing him around, I love displaying him, I just love how he looks and I can't get enough.
10

No comments:

Post a Comment