Friday, June 14, 2024

Action Figure #335: Marvel Legends Proxima Midnight(Thanos Wave)

  I'm more of a fan of midday to be honest.

 I mentioned I had a couple of members of the MCU's Black Order, right? Next up is Proxima Midnight!
 Well, she's probably the one that looks the least similar to her comic book counterpart, but she works too! Much like Ebony Maw, her color palette is very muted, including her blues and golds. While I like the sculpt for the most part... I think her torso is a bit too long and too wide for her limbs. Something about her proportions are just off.
 The articulation matches Ebony Maw beat by beat. Why do the female MCU figures get articulation comparable to the male figures but not the Comic Book ones? Regardless... yeah, her articulation's good.
 She... she's fine. With a few tweaks to her proportions she could've been REALLY good.
6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment