Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Action Figure #288: Marvel Legends Ghost Rider(Retro Carded)

  He is just a boy and he is on fireeeee

 For my Ghost Rider... dude, I'm a 90's kids, Danny Ketch was MY Ghost Rider, but since Disney runs on nostalgia and/or diversity... Johnny and Robbie have been the main Ghost Riders as of late, forgetting my beloved Danny... so, I got this Ghost Rider, since the color scheme made it the closest to Danny, sans the spikes.
 He is on the same buck as Star-Lord, but with different boots and collars. Honestly, it looks better on Ghost Rider than on Star Lord! I love the flaming head piece, it looks SO good. He also comes with a flamey chain weapon to attack baddies with. He is a good looking fig.
 He has Bucky Cap articulation, so of course it's really good. He also has an articulated jaw, which is such a fun little feature, you can do so much fun stuff poses either by opening or closing his jaw! He is a bit taller than Bucky Cap.
 I'm quite happy with this Ghost Rider figure, and now that a Danny Ketch figure has been announced... I'm just happy.
8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment