Saturday, June 15, 2024

Action Figure #352: Marvel Legends Dagger

  Man... I desperately need to get my hands on a Cloak figure.

 Sadly, I only got one part of the Cloak and Dagger duo. Not for a lack of trying, I got sniped on two auctions and never quite managed to get my hands on him. So, as far as these duo goes... I was introduced to them via Spider-man, as they made their first appearances on his comic book!
 She's a very basic figure, she dresses in full white and has yellow hair, that's it. She's also well known for her cleavage that is shaped by a dagger.... and she's underaged and the comics had some weird things to say about her being attractive... different times, different times. Back to the figure, I really like the yellow hair with the white costume, and the accessory she comes with is fantastic, I always pose her with it.
 Typical female articulation, nothing new here. A bit shorter than Bucky Cap.
 She's a very basic figure, but I like her quite a bit, and her accessory is very fun!
7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment