Friday, June 14, 2024

Action Figure #339: Marvel Legends Iron Fist(Dormammu Wave)

 Be glad he's not the Adamantium Fist!

 I don't remember how I first learned about Iron Fist, but I've always liked the guy. A martial artist that favors yellow and has shiny fists? Count me in! The more I've learned about him, the more I loved him, his best friend Luke Cage(Of whom I desperately need a modern figure, thank god the 2-pack that is coming out!), his romance with Misty Knight and the friendship with Colleen Wing, the history about the previous Iron Fists.... I just love the guy!
 This figure is based on the costume he wore during my favorite Iron Fist run, the Ed Brubaker run that gave us a glimpse into the history of the Iron Fists and gave us a Tournament Arc against other Living Weapons! This is, by far, my favorite look for Danny, and the figure looks great. They used the Pizza Spidey-Buck, which isn't THE best fit for him, but it's close second. His wrapped arm kept coming off while I posed him... so I just glued it on him, I never planned on taking the arm off, and the other arm, the one I display with the IRON FIST, has no such issue, so it works perfectly for me.
 Pizza Spidey is fantastic for an agile martial artist such as him, so he can do pretty much anything you'd want Iron Fist to do. He is as tall as Bucky Cap, maybe a bit shorter... My Human Fly is slightly hunched over in the photo haha.
 Easily my favorite Iron Fist figure in my collection, and I think I'm still going to prefer him over the new one that is coming out with my ideal Luke Cage figure... Spoilers, but the release of the 2-Pack is still a few months away!
8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment