Friday, June 14, 2024

Action Figure #347: Marvel Legends IceMan(Colossus Wave)

 Suddenly I want an ice cream.

 For Iceman I went for the Age of Apocalypse one. I mean, he is a bit spikier than Iceman, but I thought he had the best sculpt and pain. The other ones... seemed like a faded Silver Surfer, or the head was too large or whatever, this one seemed just right.
 I think it's using a translucent version of the Mr. Fantastic buck, but with a few icy spikes sculpted here and there. Much like Living Laser, he has white paint in some parts to highlight the sculpting. I think he looks really cool. He is a bit scarier than basic Iceman, but considering how many looks he's gone through... he fits right alongside your usual X-Men figure.s
 He moves as well as Buck Cap, and he is slightly taller than that buck.
 What can I say, this is a really cool figure.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment