Saturday, June 15, 2024

Action Figure #361: Marvel Legends Spider-Man(Future Foundation Stealth Suit)

 Not the Fantastic Four, it's Future Foundation. Very Different. Has no Human Torch. At first.

 Well... let's go on to talk about Future Foundation Spider-Man(Stealth Suit)... I'll just call him Spider-Man from now on. At some point in time, Human Torch died and Reed Richards formed the Future Foundation, adding Spider-man and a bunch of kids, including his kids, into the team. The Suit could change shape, so Peter would just make it mimic his classic Blue and Red, but most of the time it was white in center with black on the sides... and this variation that he used, like, one time?
 Yes, another black and white figure, and yes, another black and white Spider-Man figure. I'd lie if I said I cared about this costume. But.. yeah, it's accurate to the source material, and...
 ... it's on the SunFire mold, so they guy is highly articulated.
 Well... another black and white Spider-Man for the collection! I mean, if I'm gonna collect Spider-Man figures, I'm bound to get costumes I don't care about... like this one.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment