Friday, June 14, 2024

Action Figure #337: Marvel Legends Puma

  This is it! My final feline-related figure... so far!

 Thomas Fireheart AKA Puma was a big player during the 80's in Spider-man's stories, he even got MJ and Peter their honeymoon! But this guy was quite a guy, because at first he was stronger that Peter himself, and his ambiguous morality meant that he could be an ally one time and a foe the next. During the 90's he simply faded into obscurity, although he had a short-lived romance with Black Cat.
 Puma uses Spidey-UK as a base, but he has furry arms, as well as a necklace, a belt and furry boot-things that hang loose on him. The only bit that annoys me a bit are the.. pseudo boot things, they should've been sculpted on. I really like the figure that aside, the expression on his face is savage, and he has a nice beefiness to him.
 Articulation-wise he matches the Bucky Cap mold. He is slightly taller than him, and looks thicker, which works for Puma.
 I really like how Puma turned out, besides the leg-wear, I don't think I'd change anything on him.
8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment