Thursday, June 13, 2024

Action Figure #328: Marvel Legends Hobgoblin(Phil Ulrich)(BAF)

 The only guy to have been both Green Goblin AND Hobgoblin!
 During the 90's there was a heroic Green Goblin, his name was Phil Ulrich and the comic kinda sucked, it was hard to understand what was happening at any given time, and he simply wasn't interesting. After One More Day Phil returned as the newer, and villainous, Hobgoblin! Not gonna lie, while I own some figure from the line, I just purchased the entire figure outright!
 He looks nice, he does, I love the sculpt, I love the fire Sword, heck, I've given this sword to other characters because I like it that much. And it is a fun looking sculpt, he looks both like a knight and Hobgoblin...
 ...but the articulation sucks. The skirt barely lets him lift his legs, heck, one of them kept coming off so I had to glue it on. He can't turn his head at all, and the hard plastic wings prevent him from moving his arms behind him. There's not much I can do with the guy beside T-posing him, hah!
 Talk about disappointing, and what makes it even sadder is that he was the big, special BAF figure. But alas... not a very good figure.
5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment