Saturday, June 15, 2024

Action Figure #356: Marvel Legends Black Panther(The Void Wave)

  And you thought I was done with my cats.

 You might've noticed a trend by now... a Spider-Man figure and then a non-Spider-Man figure, such as this Black Panther, and then another Spider-Man figure and so on. Well... this is the final stretch of all my action figures before I decided to blog about them, and I did mention that my collection is themed around Spider-Man, so here's where all my Spider-Men were!
 But back to Black Panther... I love how this version looks because... Yes! Yellow! He's cast in black, and has a few yellow ornaments around his body. It makes him look very royal. That said... The cape can't be removed, it's glued to his necklace, which in turn is glued to his chest... which is a weird design choice, as Hasbro doesn't tend to glue on these kind of pieces. Even more perplexing, by this time they had already stopped doing loose parts on figures... and yet his bracelets just hang loose from his arms. I will glue them on at some point.
 Articulation is, well, a Sunfire Mold, so it's excellent... except for the fact that the ornaments on his waist WILL bend if you spin his torso. I guess it was inevitable, but try not to have his torso twisted for too long!
 He's a great looking figure let down by a few weird and outdated design choices.
7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment