Thursday, June 13, 2024

Action Figure #314: Marvel Legends Spider-Woman(Thanos Wave)

  Look out, here comes the Spider-woMannnnnnnnnn!

 I discovered Spider-Woman one night while watching old cartoons on either Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon. Turns out there was a Spider-Woman! And her costume was red and yellow, what else could I ask for!?
 Well, the sculpt is very muscular, it's the same buck as Gamora, and I think it was just perfect for her. What I don't like is that she only came with those 'pinching' hands and not a single alternate fist hand, c'mon, she does more than shoot her venom blasts! I dig the red and yellow they used on her, as a matter of fact, the yellow parts have a bit of shading that doesn't look half bad!
 Articulation is a bit mediocre, as with the rest of the older female figures. She can't do a very good split, and the range on her single-jointed elbow is just alright. She's as tall as Bucky Cap.
 She's alright, y'know? A lot of things could've been better, but I'll forgive them due to it being an older figure. I think that considering WHEN she was released, she is pretty good.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment