Thursday, June 13, 2024

Action Figure #316: Marvel Legends Grey Gargoyle

  He can't spit water.

 Another character that I'm familiar with thanks to the Iron Man TAS, although it was thanks to my read-through Spider-man that I learned more about him. I probably like Grey Gargoyle so much because I also had a figure of him growing up.
 I like everything about the guy. He was cast in matte-grey plastic that looks like comic-book granite, so just looking at him makes me feel all fuzzy inside. I also love his cocky smile, he's a bastard, he knows it, and he wants you to know it as well.
 He is as articulated as Bucky Cap but on a larger frame. He has a cape that has straps under his armpits, which does limit the range of his arms a teeny tiny bit, but nothing too bad.
 What can I say, I love this guy. I love posing him battling good guys, and I just love displaying him in general.
8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment