Thursday, June 13, 2024

Action Figure #324: Marvel Legends Justice

 Does that make him Batman?

 Remember when I said that the Captain America Vance Astro was an other-world version of another character? Here he is, Vance Astro as Justice! I've seen people call this guy dull and boring, but screw them! I fell in love with Justice during the New Warriors run in which he recruited my boy, the one and only, Kaine!
 I'll give you this, he doesn't have the most iconic of looks, he is just a guy in shades of blue and a cape. That's him. But between the colors and the cape he looks SO heroic. I love to display him just floating, because he just looks like a guy that has arrived to save the day. While a bit serious, I love the way he rocks that stern but heroic expression on his face. I really like the guy, alright? I think they did a good job with the figure.
 Sunfire mold but with smaller shoulders, that's this guy. So yeah, he matches Bucky Cap's articulation fairly well, despite his cape. His hair makes him taller than the Bucky Cap mold.
 Maybe it has to do with how much I like Justice, but I love this figure, and I think he looks fantastic floating in the middle of a team.
8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment