Saturday, June 15, 2024

Action Figure #353: Marvel Legends Symbiote Spider-Man(Retro-Carded)

  Finally, Spider-Man's most iconic alternate costume

 Doesn't matter how little I care about it, Symbiote Spider-Man is by far Spider-Man's most iconic alternate look. If a game is going to have a single alternate costume, it's going to be this one, and if it's going to be more than one, you are going to be sure that this one is gonna make it in.
 Well, another figure in black and white. He's the simplest Spider-Man look, what can I say about it? You know how it looks and it looks just like he should.... it's a Spider-man in black with a white spider in the center, that's it!
 He's not on the Sunfire Mold, as he has a ball-jointed ab-crunch and a hinge on the waist, which gives his torso a ton of range for different poses. All his other limbs match the Sunfire mold's, so... it's a great figure.
 If you like Black Suit Spider-man then... here you go, it's as good as an action figure of this design can get. I'm sorry I can't care more about this look, I am... but I need more yellow, man!
8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment