Saturday, June 15, 2024

Action Figure #351: Marvel Legends Spider-Man 2099(Sandman Wave)

 So... it's 2100 by now?

 We're back to Spider-Man 2099, but on his second costume. When it was first released I thought it looked horrible, so much white, and so different... but after I got my hands on the figure... I changed my mind. I got this guy in Argentina last year when I went to Lollapalooza Argentina!
 This figure made me fall in love with the design, much like the Chasm action figure. He looks so weird, but a good weird, and he looks so different from all the other Spider-Man-eseque figures that whenever I display him my eyes are just drawn to him. The metallic red on his accents add a lot of personality to the figure too.
 He is on the SunFire mold, so he is highly articulated and about as tall as the Bucky Cap mold.
 Yeah, I really like this fig, and he has such a better sculpt than the other Spider-Man 2099 that I usually display this one instead.
8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment