Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Action Figure #292: Marvel Legends Beetle

  Ugh, I hate insects...

 I don't know how it happened, but as I read Spider-Man there was this one villain that just... endeared me, the Beetle! Initially he looked nothing like how he does now, and to be fair, he hasn't been the Beetle in a long while nor a villain, and he actually started off battling the Human Torch and The Thing.... and yet, I really liked how this guy looked after he upgraded his costume! 
 And the figure is great. It's based on the Bucky Cap mold, but has a different torso and shoulders. He is painted in some beautiful metallic green and metallic purple, and the pink wings look great on him. I love the design of this character, and in plastic looks as good as I could've imagined.
 Articulations is identical to Bucky Cap, and he's almost as tall as that buck.
 Frankly, I adore this figure. Any excuse to display him is good enough for me.
9.0

No comments:

Post a Comment