Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Action Figure #300: Marvel Legends Iron Spider

  Big #300 could only be for my favorite Spider-man look of all time....

 I can't believe I own over 300 figures, but here we are, with a very special figure, Spider-man wearing his Iron Spider armor. This was one of the first Spider-man figures I got when I decided to collect Spider-man figures, and only Spider-man figures... that didn't last for long!
 Red? Gold? You know I love how this guy looks. He is built on the Sunfire buck, which I think is absolutely perfect for Spider-Man. He has unique bracelets and boots sculpted on, and his Spider-Symbol is sculpted onto the figure as well. He has a small gold piece glued on his back where you can stick all three waldos on his back. The figure does a great job at balancing himself with all three waldos on, and if you wish, you can just take them off. I think this guy looks beautiful.
 He articulates as much as the Sunfire Mold, and his Waldos can turn, as well as bend in three different places. I'd rather them being this solid plastic over bendy rubber, so that they hold their poses much better.
 This guy is my favorite Spider-man outfit... and he is also one of my favorite figures in my collection.
10

No comments:

Post a Comment