Thursday, June 13, 2024

Action Figure #317: Marvel Legends Infamous Iron Man

  He's actually IRON DOOM!

 A few years ago they had what I thought was a pretty interesting idea... what if Dr. Doom became Iron Man? Thus, the Infamous Iron Man was born!
 Well, this is an entire reuse of another Iron Man figure, but painted in grey and green. I think he looks very good, it's an interesting color scheme for Iron Man, or rather, for an Iron Man armor. His capes hangs loose over his shoulders, but I felt it wasn't good enough, so I tried my hand at... fixing it. The result was eh, but it's good enough for me...
 ... although I kinda killed his articulation, regardless, it's 100% on me. The figure has as much articulation as a Bucky Cap figure, but you have to keep in mind that he has a cape that hinders his articulation. Why not take it off then? The hood is glued to the head, so he'd look weird without the cape.
 It's a decent enough figure. The cape could've been better implemented, but otherwise I don't have much to complain about.
6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment