Friday, June 21, 2024

Action Figure #382: DC Comics Unlimited Aquaman

  Yes, another Aquaman. I did mention that I loved Aquaman, right?

 Not content with having two Aquamen, I just had to get another Aquaman. I did mention how I wasn't much of a fan of Arthur's black trunks, and as neat as my New 52 Justice League Aquaman is.. he is a bit taller than my other DC figures, so... I found the perfect Aquaman for me: DC Comics Unlimited New 52 Aquaman!
 This guys is almost identical to my DCUC Aquaman, but he seems to have a less muscular torso, a different belt, no black trunks on the outside, and a completely different head sculpt. I actually like how he looks quite a bit. I bought him used, so the seller just shipped him with this trident that's lost most of its paint, but I don't mind, I've enough tridents for him! I also love the fact that he has a right and a left bicep, unlike my unlucky DCUC Aquaman.
 Articulation-wise there's nothing to say, maybe that his legs were kinda tight, so I had to oil them up a bit. That aside, he's just like any other DCUC figure, and he's slightly taller than the Bucky Cap mold. On this last photo, Arthur's back is not as straight as it could be, that's why he looks AS tall as Bucky Cap and not taller.
 Well, boys and girls, this is my new display Aquaman when posing the Justice League. He's a decent enough figure, and I prefer this design to the more classic one.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment