Saturday, June 15, 2024

Action Figure #365: Marvel Legends Spider-Armor Mk. 1

  Is this Disco Spider-Man?

 Well... this is it, the final figure before I restarted my blog. I've actually got another one, one that I have mentioned a lot in previous entries, but since he is a bit special... I'm gonna save him up for #400, so now we get Spider-Armor Mk.1 and then I'll start with the new arrivals!
 This figure looks amazing, and he has his own unique sculpt. And no, not another black and white figure, this is a black and silver one! His metallic parts are painted in metallic silver, and every line is fully sculpted into the armor. He's got a lot of texturing on the black parts of the outfit, for you see, he's actually based on the PS4 Spider-Man rendition of the costume!
 That said, he is a bit... curious, for a modern Spider-Man figure. As you can see below... he is shorter than Bucky Cap, he is also missing butterfly joints, so he kinda.. stands out next to ever other Peter Parker in my collection, which he shouldn't since this is supposed to be Pete!
 I like the figure, he looks very nice, and the articulations is exactly the same as with Bucky Cap... but I think Hasbro should've tried to make him gel better with the other Spider-Men, right?
7.5


No comments:

Post a Comment