Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Action Figure #297: Marvel Legends Grim Reaper

 That's one way for the grim reaper to wield his scythe....

 So, I've mentioned the Grim Reaper buck a lot... and I think I have been calling the wrong bucks the Grim Reaper buck, oh well!
 Well, my favorite thing about this figure is the expression on his face, he looks like a maniac, and I love it. The rest of the design is fairly simple, he is mostly painted in blue with a skull on his chest. He's got a scythe for a hand, which is original, I'll give him that. He comes with a very thin cape, it's a bit solid, so you can use it to help him hold some poses, and this thing holds its place using the neck and head, which honestly, isn't the best.
 On the articulation front, he has everything Bucky Cap has. He is slightly taller than Bucky Cap.
 Grim Reaper is a decent figure, they did what they could with such a simple design.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment