Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Action Figure #278: Marvel Legends Madame Hydra

 This snake bites!

 I definitely own too many Captain America villains for my own good, but Madame Hydra was very cheap, and I loved her role in Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes.
 She looks pretty cool. Her hair as a pre-sculpted sway to the left that adds some dynamism to the figure. I really like the head sculpt, she looks mean! The design is very simple, and her outfit is made up of two different tones of green. She has a belt with gun holsters, and I feel like it looks a tad to oversized for her frame.
 Same articulation as the other female figures, almost as tall as Bucky Cap.
 She's a fairly uninteresting design if I'm honest, although I feel the character herself is much more interesting. She is super cheap, however, so she's a good figure to bolster your villain lineup.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment