Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Action Figure #265: Marvel Legends Hatut Zeraze

  Who let the dogs out?

 I knew absolutely nothing about the Hatut Zeraze corps, but it looked like a white Black Panther, so I had to add him into my collection.
 He's built on the Spidey-UK buck, which makes him pretty beefy, taller and beefier than the Bucky Cap Black Panther figure, which just feels wrong. Aside from clawed hands, he also comes with guns and trigger finger, which is interesting for a Wakandan figure! He has a few silver details sculpted on the arms and legs, but it's pretty minimal, as he is a very basic white figure.
 As articulated as Bucky Cap... it's fine. He's slightly taller than it too.
 I think he wasn't very well received, but I like him. And next to the right Black Panther figure(Spoilers!), he looks great as his bodyguard.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment