Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Action Figure #260: Marvel Legends Iron Spider(Iron Man/Spider-man Infinity War 2-Pack)

  Mr. Stark... I don't feel so good.

 And now, the reason as to why I bought this two-pack... the Iron Spider. Y'see, the original Iron Spider release didn't have the waldos, so this 2-pack rerelease was the only way you could get him, a more metallic paintjob and Tom Holland's unmasked face. 
  Well... I kinda dig this Iron-Spider design. It has bright reds and deep blues, both metallic looking, which I think looks really cool on him. The waldos look great too and you can articulate them in various different ways. The Tom Holland headsculpt is very accurate too! My one big annoyance with the figure is that he only comes with Thwip! hands, so this Peter won't ever be able to punch his enemies. Another thing I noticed is that his torso is a bit too wide, I'm guessing Tom has been skipping leg day. And, for as much as I tend not to like MCU figures... I'll always praise just how much work goes into texturing their outfits.
 This Peter is a bit of a small figure, but he has as much articulation as the Bucky Cap mold with the addition of butterfly joints. All his limbs have very good range, and like I said before, you can also play around with his waldos, so he's an all-around very good figure.
 I'm not much of an MCU collector, and this figure isn't quite perfect, but I like it for the most part. I like displaying him next to the real, comicbook Iron Spider.
7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment