Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Action Figure #261: Marvel Legends Iron Fist(AllFather Wave)

  The white Iron Fist! no, not Danny, I mean, it is Danny, but I mean the white colored Iron Fist!

 I couldn't resist having Iron Fist, as the Fist of Agamotto, in my collection. It's not the best Iron Fist in my collection(Spoilers!) but... just look at the guy!
 But not too closely. The good? The white is shaded with very light blue, coupled with the gold makes for an absolutely beautiful action figure. I just love to look at this guy... from afar. Because, c'mon, the sculpt is so blocky, the abs, the butterfly joints... it shows that it's an action figure, and those ugly ball-joints on the legs? Disgusting! Hasbro has come very, very far.
 The articulation is fine, it even has butterfly joints, but, and it's a big but... those ball-jointed hips are nasty, you have to finagle them a lot to pose him how you'd like. And by the time this figure released they were already retiring them, so there's no excuse.
 I don't like this figure. The paint job is gorgeous, but the sculpt is very outdated and so is the leg articulation.
3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment