Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Action Figure #282: Marvel Legends Hawkeye(Rocket Raccoon wave)

  Eyes of a hawk.

 Yeah, I went for modern Hawkeye, sue me. There was this really good Hawkeye comic in which he had adventures with Kate, and there was an issue from the POV of a dog so it had no dialogue and it was so good... that I decided my Hawkeye had to be the closest to that one... at least until an Ultimate Hawkeye comes out!
 Two words: Bucky Cap. Yeah, he is a Bucky Cap, and considering Clint is, well, a normal human, I think this buck really works on him. The face looks a bit off for some reason, like, it's a boring, middle aged and very neutral expression that doesn't work too well on him. The yellow for his hair doesn't stand out from the flesh tone of his skin, so that's something I didn't like too much either.
 Bucky Cap does what Bucky Cap does. But the straps on his shoulders kinda get in the way of some poses, and butterfly joints would've been nice for more dynamic bow-tooting poses. I mean, he can hold his bow, but he won't look very cool while doing so.
 He's alright. Hopefully we get a more updated modern looking Hawkeye... or better yet, just give me Ultimate Hawkeye on the Vulcan mold, y'know, the Joe Madureira, masked Hawkeye!
6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment