Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Action Figure #274: Marvel Legends Black Widow(Bike Riders)

 Oh, look, Spider-man's number one fan!

 Not to soon before they would reveal the updated Black Widow figure with proper female articulation, finally, I had to get my BW fix, and this one was the closest to how I pictured her. I got her used withou the bike for dirt cheap! Did you know? She was inspired by Spider-man to take up her catsuit and try to move like him!
 While I prefer the silver accents to be in yellow, I still like this color scheme. She came with two different head sculps, I went for the more classic looking one. It's a simple figure, and they got the sculpt right.
 Yeah... the usual Hasbro female articulation. Nothing else to see here.
 She's a decent take on Black Widow... but there's a much better one out there!
6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment