Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Action Figure #263: Marvel Legends Leader

  I wouldn't follow him if I were you...

 And now I think that with the Leader we are finally done with all the green skinned characters I own. I thought this day would never come!
 This guy is built on the same buck as Mr. Fantastic, so his got the same limbs as Pizza Spidey but a less defined torso, and I think that's just fine for the guy. I don't remember ever seeing him wear yellow and orange... but I don't think it fits him. If Toybiz's version was better than this one in any way... it was the color scheme, they went for orange and black, which fits him much better. The headsculpt is really nice, although I might've given his head a few more inches.
 As articulated as the Bucky Cap mold, probably a bit more articulation than he really needs, but why complain about that? His head makes him taller than Bucky Cap.
 Not my favorite look for the Leader, between his large head and the yellow and orange colors... he doesn't look very menacing, now does he?
6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment