Thursday, June 6, 2024

Action Figure #213: Marvel Legends Green Goblin(Mary Jane/Green Goblin 2-Pack)

  No! No more green skinned characters!

 Now, how could I have a Spider-man collection without the Green Goblin, right? Going after the animated series version was an strategic choice from my part, for much the same reason I went for the animated version of the Hobgoblin: This one doesn't have the scaley legs that tend to break.
 That said, getting this version of the Green Goblin means getting neon pink clothes over purple. It's something I can live with, I mean, this is how he looked in the Animated Series, so it's not Hasbro making a artistic choice all by themselves, so he is faithful to a version of the character. Colors aside, the sculpt is pretty much identical to the Hobgoblin's, but he's got a different headsculpt... and he looks like one unstable creep. I approve.
 Articulation is exactly the same as Bucky Cap's, he's just as tall.
 He's a good figure, not my favorite color scheme, and, truth be told, I'm not too fond of the Green Goblin's classic outfit, but he completes my Spidey collection.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment