Friday, June 7, 2024

Action Figure #217: Marvel Legends Hellcat

  They call her that because she'll scratch you sofas.

 Heroes who dress in yellow just have 120% more drip than the rest, so might as well bring Hellcat into my collection, right?
 Well... she's built on the Scarlet Witch mold. That buck is gonna be the end of me! That said, she's painted in a beautiful yellow that had some orangey shading, I wish Marvel Legends did this with more figures. The accents are in a very deep metallic navy blue that looks beautiful. I love looking at this figure...
 ... when I can successfully stand her anyways. She's not particularly top heavy, unlike Misty and Storm, but I still had issues getting her to stand on a neutral stance, which was kind of annoying. This buck is really not very good, I'm so glad it's been retired.
  She's a decent, if cheesy, character design, the paintjob is great and everything... but this buck really is no good and it detracts a lot from her potential..
5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment