Monday, June 10, 2024

Action Figure #235: Marvel Legends Black Panther(Walgreens Exclusive)

 It was about time we had more cats.

 What if I told you that this one isn't even the last Black Panther figure I own? Spoilers! Much like Thor and Captain America, I really don't like the character, however, unlike those other two, I at least love how this one looks!
 So, I bought this guy used, so no cape or lance. Still, who needs those accessories? This guy looks dope, and he should be jumping, and swiping, and bouncing and all this other stuff that he can't do with a cape! All that said, this is a Bucky Cap mold through and through... but I think it looks good on BP.
 Articulation and height are exactly what you'd expect, it IS the Bucky Cap mold after all.
 Much like Daredevil, Bucky Cap is a great sculpt for Black Panther, so this one's a good one!
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment