Saturday, June 8, 2024

Action Figure #229: Marvel Legends Lady Daredevil

 The most electrifying Daredevil.

 And then, Elektra became Lady Daredevil! Another one of those silly 'gender swaps' of known characters, I actually liked Lady Daredevil, because she didn't take Daredevil's place, and instead, worked at his side!
 I love this figure. I think ost of the sculpt is completely new, and she has a lot of unique details on her arms and legs. It helps that I like that character. You can remove the scarf if you want, but, about the only big issue with the figure... her head is small. Even for other female figures standards, her head is just too small. I mean, Marvel Legends have started having a bit of a big-head issue, and I think this is the perfect size for a heroic head... but she stands out next to other Marvel Legends figures. 
 Articulation is exactly alike to the Shriek mold. The loincloth item can bother a bit, but just lift it up a bit and you can crouch her just fine.
 Among the figures released with this wave, I feel like Lady Daredevil was the standout. She looks great, and is fun to play with.

8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment