Saturday, June 8, 2024

Action Figure #227: Marvel Legends Daredevil(Sp//der Wave)

  It's only gonna get even more horny from here on out.

 I'm not familiar with this Daredevil look, but I think he looked great, so I had to add him to my collection, I mean, while Johnny Storm is Spidey's best friend, Daredevil is his most frequent collaborator!
 For this guy, and in what he differs from other Daredevil figures, it's his arms and legs. So his arms feature a new bandaged sculpt, and legs have wrestler-like boots. The red and black looks really good on Daredevil, and I really like the new arms. All that said, he comes with one of the worst accessories I've come across, the billy-clubs extended with a cable. The cable is plastic, so it doesn't bend, and the item itself is too heavy, so it will fall downwards unless you use a stand. But the best part about it? To make room for the cable, these billy clubs are hollow, so they tend to dent easily.
 It's a Bucky-Cap mold, need I say more? On another note... I bought this figure used, and one of his shoulder-pegs snapped as soon as I moved his arm. Is it a known QC issue? Was it just my figure? I don't know.
 The figure itself is fine, its a shame his unique accessory was so bad.
6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment