Saturday, June 8, 2024

Action Figure #224: Marvel Legends Mister Sinister(Wendigo Wave)

 Nowadays, he is a bit more Mr. Fabulous.

 Well, if Cyclops was to have something like an arch-enemy, it'd be Mister Sinister. While I think most people have liked the switch to a more flamboyant personality... I actually liked him better when he was more... sinister.
 The guy looks great. He is clearly sculpted based on his classic look, which is very simple, but it gets the job done. My figure has a small QC issue with the paint on his lips, but it doesn't bother me. His body is painted in a metallic blue that looks really nice. I also like his cape-thing, it's made of a rubbery, soft material that doesn't hinder his poseability in any way.
 What Bucky Cap can do, this guy can do. As stated before, the cape doesn't get in the way, and neither does his shoulder armor, as it's made of a soft material as well, so you can push it as much as you need. He is quite a bit taller than Bucky Cap.
 Would I buy a flamboyant modern Mister Sinister? Probably, but this is the Sinister I like and they did a phenomenal job with it.
 9.0

No comments:

Post a Comment