Saturday, June 8, 2024

Action Figure #223: Marvel Legends Dr. Strange(Dormammu-Wave)

  I wonder if he's ever been to Hogwarts?

 Much like Captain America, Dr. Strange is a character I don't really like or care about, but I needed in my collection. Much like Spider-man, and Iron-Man's red-and-yellow design, he was created by Steve Ditko, so they had a bunch of crossovers, plus, once Bendis started writing the Avengers, Strange and Spidey worked together a lot... so I needed him in my collection.
 While classic Strange was out at the time, and he has better articulation and more accessories, I wanted a more modern Strange, and this is how he looked when he worked with the Avengers during Bendis tenure. He's on the Bucky Cap mold, but he has unique hands, a unique sash and his cape, which stays looks on his shoulders. I think he looks good like this. 
 Bucky Cap Mold means Buck y Cap articulation. The cape is made out of hard plastic, so it does limit some poses... while allowing for others by using it as another prod to stand on.
 I don't like Dr. Strange, but I think that this is a good representation of him during his Avengers time. That said... I think this is post- Avengers, because Brother Voodoo was Sorcerer supreme at the time!
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment