Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Action Figure #252: Marvel Legends Wasp(Ultron Wave)

  And now... the ex-wife!

 No Avengers display is complete without the Wasp, I'm pretty sure she's been a member for a longer time than Hank too... and didn't develop alternate evil personalities.
 There were a few Janet figures available to pick from... and I really don't like her classic looks, so I went for the modern black and gold, which I think looks amazing. The gold is metallic, and looks really nice, and I love the pattern design on her body and hands. The color are also reminiscent of her look in Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes! Sadly, it's an old female figure, so her face is kinda... soulless, with this blank look in her eyes. I've seen worse, but Hasbro has done much better lately. Her translucent yellow wings are really pretty too.
 The articulation is the usual, no waist or arm swivels, and single jointed elbows. It's alright... But it should be better.
 The headsculpt could be better, but overall, I'm quite happy with her in my displays.
6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment