Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Action Figure #248: Marvel Legends Vision(Void Wave)

  Robots have outstanding vision, they just have to clean their camera lenses!

 It took me a while before I got a Vision figure, but I think it all worked out for the best.
 This guy is built on the Vulcan Mold, so he looks beefy with his very heroic build. I love how the bright yellow looks on him, and the green fits him nicely. That said, parts of the legs and arms have a few parts of the green plastic painted over with yellow and it looks alright, but you can easily tell the difference from the boots and gloves. The red on the face could've been brighter I feel.
 Articulation is fantastic, as you'd expect from the Vulcan mold... however, for some reason, the arm sockets are too large for the pegs, so they put stress on the peg, no bueno. He's about as big as Bucky Cap.
 This is a really good figure of the classic Vision look. The Vulcan mold looks great on him too!
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment