Monday, June 10, 2024

Action Figure #238: Marvel Legends U.S. Agent(Controller Wave)

  MURICA, but angry.

 While U.S. Agent is somewhat of a Captain America clone, Steve actually wore this costume first while U.S. Agent took his place as Cap, I actually like this guy more because he was part of Force Works, a Team I was fond of!
 Well, it's basically the Black Suit version of Captain America. I think the lack of scales actually makes him look a bit better, in my opinion. He was given a stern, almost angry headsculpt that I think fits him really well.
 Articulationwise he is exactly like Bucky-Cap. His shoulders were a bit too tight so I had to oil them up a bit. He is slightly taller than Bucky Cap.
 U.S. Agent is a good figure. He ha the right body and the right face to make him an accurate representation of the character.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment