Monday, May 27, 2024

It's been a while, huh...

  Well... Dear Diary, buncha things happened. By the time I stopped writing I had kinda fallen out of love with videogames. They kept coming out incomplete which made patches necessary and collecting and preservation pretty much impossible. Even Guardians of the Galaxy, while perfectly beatable... the final costumes were glitched unless you downloaded the patch, which also changed how the menus looked. It was, in other words, shipped unfinished. The disc is unfinished without an Internet Connection.

 Even now, I had Eiyuden Chronicles on Switch pre-ordered... and it turns out it has a lot of loading and framerate issues.... which they promised to patch. Which makes the cart useless. I can't enjoy the hobby as much anymore. That said, I opened up this blog to find about 10 unfinished entries, I'll probably finish them one day.

 I'm also selling games I own more than twice. For example, I didn't need 999 since I purchased the enhanced PS4 port... so I sold the DS version. Downsizing hurts a bit, but really, when I replay games I replay the best version I own anyways, and I can still play the game, just in less formats. Why would I ever play DmC on Ps# again when the Ps4 version has so many enhancements?

So... since I like writing, I'll now write about my new hobby, Action Figures! And I'll probably write about games too.... just less often.

No comments:

Post a Comment