Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Action Figure #41: Marvel Legends Sunspot

  Flying close to the sun.

 I could stand here and pretend like I know anything about Sunspot, but the guy has escaped pretty much every and any X-men related comic I've ever read, so beyond his abilities... I know nothing. 
 Adapting his powered up form was always going to be tough, because he looks black inside, and bright yellow/orange/red on the outside, so they settled with an all-black look, which isn't half bad, but it isn't quite so accurate, right? They added a few bubbly-effect pieces on his back, and they do add to a more accurate appearance, however.
 Articulation is your basic Bucky-Cap affair. That said... he's slightly taller than Baron Zemo Jr! Is Zemo shorter because of his boots? Guess we'll find out when I next check out a Bucky-Cap mold!
 He's alright. Maybe if I knew more about the character I'd like his figure more, but as it stands... he is just a guy in a Bucky-Cap mold.
 6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment