Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Action Figure #43: Marvel Legends Kraven (Spider-man Kraven two pack)

  The hunt for the Spider is on.

 So, umm, full disclosure, I don't actually own the Spider-man that came alongside this Kraven two-pack, so I guess I'll skip writing about him... not that I don't own a Black Suit Spider-man(Spoilers!).
 This guy is a total unit! He's beefy, and has one mean look on his face. He comes with a beautiful, rubbery Lion-skin coat that makes him look all the more imposing... although it does hinder the range on his arms, so you might not be able to get as many poses on him as you'd like.
 I'm not sure of which buck he is using, but he comes with the usual assortment of modern Marvel Legends articulation, bicep swivels, leg swivels, double jointed knees and elbows as well as an ab crunch and a waist swivel. He also comes with a spear and a hunting rifle, and he looks cool with either, albeit two-handed shooting poses are impossible due to his coat.... which means that you can only put him in badass single-handed shooting poses. He is ever so slightly taller than the Bucky-Cap mold, but he is beefier and more muscular.
 This guy is amazing. Once the time to get myself a Kraven figure came, I was able to choose between Modern Kraven, TAS Kraven and this one, and this one had, in my eyes, the closest resemblance to the Kraven I liked, from the brown colors to the angry, angry face. This is the Kraven to own.

8.5

No comments:

Post a Comment