Thursday, May 30, 2024

Action Figure #66: Marvel Legends Human Fly(Spider-man 5-Pack)

  Stop that buzzing!

 I kinda like the Human Fly, this guy appeared using this outfit in like two different comics, the Spider-man annual that introduced him and then to defeat Moon Knight, and then he was gone until he resurfaced looking completely different.
 Anyways, I like this guy. He's got this angry, screaming face that just makes him so funny to me. He's cast in the Bucky-Cap buck, which is just fine for this guy. I really like his color scheme, and I think his wing-pack is completely unique to him.... at least for now.
 The articulation is just what you'd expect out of the Bucky-Cap mold. And seeing how this is the second Bucky-Cap mold that is higher than Zemo... good bye Zemo, you are not a good height guide. Enter the angry Human Fly!
 He's honestly the bottom of the barrel when it comes to Marvel characters, and I love him so much for it. It's a good figure, really.
 6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment