Friday, May 31, 2024

Action Figure #107: DC Universe Classics Cyborg

  Remember when Cyborg wore shorty-shorts? I do.

 I'm not the biggest fan of Cyborg's classic costume, but every modern Cyborg available, made by Mattel, is based on the movies, and I'm not the biggest fan of those eithers!
 At least they opted to make him silver instead of white, as he is usually depicted. Look, I'm not gonna lie, I always thought that classic Titans Cyborg looked super silly, and this figure won't change my mind. But they did a great job at adapting him into plastic, and that's what really matters: Accuracy to the source material.
 The articulation is your standard DCUC affair, nothing more, nothing else. He came with two alternate hands, but I bought him used and with a cannon arm... and I don't mind, this is how I would've displayed him anyways! He's as tall as the Bucky-Cap figures.
 Once again, while I'm not a fan of this Cyborg design I will still applaud Mattel's team for bringing this character to life. If you like how he looked in the silver age of comic books, well, go have your treat.
7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment