Thursday, May 30, 2024

Action Figure #49: DC Multiverse Starfire

 She comes from the Stars and her hair looks like fire, how should we name her?

 While I'm not a fan of the glorified purple swimsuits Starfire usually wears... I'm also not a fan of this other costume. Some days, there's just no pleasing me!
 Starfire's sculpt is really nice, I particularly like her hair, which goes from red to orange as it goes downwards. She's got the same basic articulation as the other girls in the series, like Harley and Ivy, so there's not much new to say there, but she had some new stuff sculpted just for her, such as her heels and her glorious hair. Much like the other two, no torso articulation or waist swivel what so ever.
 She comes with two cool green energy effects, which IS accurate to her powerset, but due to their spiral shape... I prefer to use them on my Green Lantern figures(Spoilers!). She's quite a bit taller than the Bucky-Cap buck, which is great, because she's supposed to be tall! Or rather, I like her better when they draw her taller.
 She's a good figure, she definitely is, while her overall design is a bit simple, they went the extra mile with her hair piece.
 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment