Friday, May 31, 2024

Action Figure #110: Dragon Stars Gogeta(Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan)

  That form's name is just stupid... sigh, I hate Super.

 There's a lot I dislike about Super, but these dumb 'Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan' are one of the big ones. Blue hairs don't look as good as yellow! But yet, here we are, with yet another Gogeta.
 The sculpt is exactly the same as the last Gogeta, which, in this case, is a good thing. I don't like the blue hair as much, BUT, this figure features a shaded skin tone which looks REALLY good, and it's not something you'd expect out of a budget line. And that's about the only difference. Oh! And he is missing the halo!
 The articulation is the same, even down to the squeaky legs, which are a bit scary. I really should oil these guys up.
 This Gogeta is exactly the same as the last one, but I'll tell you this much, the shaded skin is very impressive.
6.5


No comments:

Post a Comment