Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Action Figure #27: DC Universe Classics The Riddler

  Riddle me this one.

 Well, I have a few Batman villains in my DCUC collection, so The Riddler isn't the final Batman villain I'll be writing about! This is not the only version of the Riddler available, as DCUC also has a figure from his more classic skin-tight look, but hey, I grew up with Batman:TAS, so I went for the one that looked the most like that Riddler!
 He is a really good figure, he uses the suit-mold that every suited DCUC figure uses, but it feats him really well, and his face sculpt looks haughty, just the way you'd picture the character. I unglued his jacket because it got in the way of the leg articulation... well, while he still had it.
 'Cause you see, I bought this figure completely new in box, but the moment I moved his right leg, the plastic on the joint crumbled. Ideally I would've like to at least keep the swivel movement, but he lost all movement on his right leg. Still, despite his handicap I can still pose him around, and he IS a good figure despite it. He is slightly taller than the Bucky Cap buck.
 Despite his little leg injury, I think this Riddler figure is really good. They did a good job with the colors and the head sculpt, which makes him look really nice alongside the other Batman villains.
 7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment