Friday, May 31, 2024

Action Figure #109: DC Universe Classics Booster Gold(Modern)

 I love metallic gold figures!

 This Booster Gold figure is super interesting because he was released alongside a 'Classic' variant that adds a collar. Anyways, I don't know much about Booster Gold, BUT, I know a little. Not enough to tell you what the ship that is attached to his back is, however....
 I really love this guy. The sculpt managed to get a somewhat cocky smile on his face that I really like. And the best part about him, is that he is painted in metallic gold and blue, so he stands out a lot. He's a very simple design, so not a lot of unique sculpting to him, but what they did is fantastic. He even has translucent yellow glasses on. He also has this micro ship attached to his back, it seems like you can't take it out, or at least, I didn't want to force it out, and you can open it to reveal its tiny machinery. Once again, this time around, I've read comic books WITH Booster Gold, and I know about him, but not enough as to know what this little ship is. 
 Do I really need to say it? The articulation is the same as with any other DCUC figure. Nothing more, nothing less.
 As I said above... I love this guy. I love putting him on my displays, because he looks so good with his metallic shine.
 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment