Friday, May 31, 2024

Action Figure #102: DC Universe Classics Aquaman(Wave 2)

  Another Aquaman? Another Aquaman.

 I've been an Aquaman before the new 52 mind you. While people laughed at him, I knew how much of a badass he was ever since his hand was eaten by piranhas. This was my third 6 inch DC action figure, he was the final purchase I needed to make sure that DCUC figures meshed well with Marvel Legends.
 This is not my favorite look for Aquaman, because I really don't like the black booty-shorts over the green pants, but what can ya do? The sculpt itself is alright, but it's kind of a shame that he came with two left biceps. For the longest time I couldn't quite pinpoint what looked so odd about him... well, it was his arms.
 Articulation is... y'know the deal, it's the standard DCUC deal, nothing more, nothing else. He's slightly taller than the Bucky-Cap mold.
 He's a good figure, I love how his trident look, but... two left biceps? Really?
6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment