Monday, May 27, 2024

Action Figure #1: Marvel Legends - Baron Zemo(Mandroid Wave)

 Also known as Sock Head.

 I got this guy used a few months ago. Mine came with the sword, but not the gun, not that I really minded, since what this guy needs is his sword. When I got this fig, the new Baron Zemo Jr. from the Villains wave was already out, but honestly, I much prefer this look for him, even if he comes in the outdated Bucky Mold.
 So... yeah, he comes in your run off the mill Captain Bucky buck, which is perfectly serviceable. He has yellow gloves that somewhat hamper the double jointed elbows, but not too bad. He is also sporting the folded boots other characters such as Captain America wear. He wears a gun holster on his chest, the guns don't come off, as well as a belt-loincloth combo that can holster his sword.
 I like this figure, y'know? It's just a Bucky mold, but the purple and yellow looks cool, and gun holster offsets any lameness that wearing a sock on your head generates. About my only big complaint, which is self-caused since I went after this old figure instead of the new one... is that he's shorter than the newer Cap figures. That said, I think the holster and the loincloth are much cooler than the furry details the new figure sports.
 Pretty basic figure, perfectly serviceable, I think he's a cool guy.
 7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment